Today was Madelyn's two month check up. She is a happy, healthy baby who is more verbal than the average two month old and went out of her way to charm both Dr. Dreiling and the nurse. I guess it's not surprising she's a verbal, chatty baby given her parents!!!
She also got her first vaccines. She loved the grape flavored oral vaccine and cooed and charmed her way through that. She did wail and cry through her first three shots but was calm as soon as I picked her up. She's been asleep since the shots and the nurse said she may be irritable and cranky for the next day. We've been so lucky with her sunny diposition, I can hardly believe my smiley, lovey baby will be cranky!
Maddy is proportionately in the 75th percentile for head size, length and body weight (she is 11 lbs, 11 oz!). It's been cold on and off here so I thought I would share a photo of her boots. I love these boots and she look so cute in them!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment