Yesterday, I took Maddy to the Y's nursery while I worked out. It was her first visit and I had to laugh, it was the first time I dressed her in gender neutral clothing and DIDN'T put a bow in her hair. The first question? What is your little boy's name? Here is the outfit ... (and can I just say how much I'm loving her little belly sticking out and her smile???)

She did really well in the nursury while I attempt to lose the last bit of baby weight and get into some sort of exercise routine before I go back to work. The nursery workers held her most of the time and she loved watching the big kids play. I can't wait until spring when all of our neighbor kids are out playing and she can watch them!
One other excited note from yesterday, I found out that I had extra miles and Maddy and I are coming to Ohio for Easter for only $5! We booked the flight yesterday ... YEAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment