Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sleeping through the night!

Last week, we went to Austin to visit friends and family before I go back to work. Maddy did great with the car trip, she slept all the way down. It was a big day of new experiences and new people. That night she slept 9 hours straight.

I was convinced it was a fluke. Low and behold, she did it again the next night. I became convinced it was just the pack and play and Austin. We got home on Friday, and she has slept 9 - 7 ever since. I think it's more than a fluke!

And what timing ... I'm returning to work next week and was wondering how I would do it on 5 hours of sleep and her waking up at 5 a.m. Seems like we have a great schedule now! I can only hope it stays once she starts day care!

This weekend, after her big trip, Maddy was a bit out of sorts and sort of cranky on Saturday. She took a nap on her dad's shoulder and woke up with a bit of bed head and cranky crabby. All of her pictures of late have been of her smiling and joyful, thought we would share this one with you! The bedhead is cute, the crankiness ... even cuter!

No comments: