Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Great Ice Storm '09

While I'm sure the roads will be clear in another few hours, the city of Dallas was iced in this morning and GolinHarris is having a working from home day. I'm sure after my late night rant last night, everyone is thinking, good for Holly, she can catch up on labeling stuff for Maddy, cleaning the house, reality tv and the likes.

Not quite, it is, after all, my third day back to work and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, catch up with staff and chat with clients. Both Jim and I have alot to do today and Miss Madelyn is not quite ready for her nap yet and the dogs are running wild. Did I mention, it's COLD (I always thought the Snugli was a joke, but wouldn't it be nice today to not have my hands "stuck" under a blanket)? Jim took her while I fielded a conference call and hopefully, she will play under the sea (her baby einstein gym) while I catch up on reviewing documents.

Either way, she's all bundled up, giggly and cute today. Here's a pic!

No comments: