We hope everyone's New Year's Eve celebration was great. Ours was quiet and lovely as we hung out with Maddy, ate green chile stew and watched a movie. I struggled to stay up past midnight, but I made it! New Year's Day was the first day in weeks without plans and naps were in order as well as watching some football. Two glorious, plan-free days.
Maddy is growing so much, I can hardly believe she is only 8 weeks old! She has learned how to kick on the music on her baby gym and she squeals in delight when she changes the music. She is starting to grasp rattles and toys but hasn't quite mastered holding on. She loves to giggle and coo and likes her daddy to play "handsey's" (patty cake) with her. She holds on when you carry her over your shoulder and attempts to clasp her hands together on the bottle when you feed her.
Here are some belated Christmas pictures of Madelyn and our family! First a photo of Maddy's Christmas dress .... dry clean only, a mistake I will not make next year! Followed by our first family Christmas.
Maddy is growing so much, I can hardly believe she is only 8 weeks old! She has learned how to kick on the music on her baby gym and she squeals in delight when she changes the music. She is starting to grasp rattles and toys but hasn't quite mastered holding on. She loves to giggle and coo and likes her daddy to play "handsey's" (patty cake) with her. She holds on when you carry her over your shoulder and attempts to clasp her hands together on the bottle when you feed her.
Here are some belated Christmas pictures of Madelyn and our family! First a photo of Maddy's Christmas dress .... dry clean only, a mistake I will not make next year! Followed by our first family Christmas.

And finally, who could resist this Christmas gift?????

1 comment:
So Pretty!
Post a Comment