Thursday, February 19, 2009

New pictures .... so cute!!!

OK, so I don't have a ton of stories or interesting posts about Maddy. It's work and come home each night. But I do have new photos thanks to my mom (and my new camera).

I take that back .... one interesting thing about Maddy, she is trying desperately to roll over. She pushes herself to the side, but doesn't quite make it. Then she wiggles as if it will help her to the other side. I've tried to capture it on camera, but she freezes up. So more to come, and hopefully, if I'm creative enough, I hope to get it on video. It's too cute for words. In the meantime, more pictures.

Here is a picture with "the girls" from my Aunt Jan's visit Valentine's weekend:

Here is another "hat" picture (my mom is making a photo album of all hats for Maddy, so I'm very focused on getting hat photos). I love this picture: And I DID get a new camera, at a GREAT deal last weekend. Here are a few pics with them as well as the new "mommy do" (don't miss the V-Day roses from my FANTASTIC husband):
A cute picture of my family and Maddy's new favorite thing, the Baby Bjorn:

And finally, a daddy/daughter nap. SO CUTE:


1 comment:

Carrie said...

She just keeps getting cuter! I love your new hair cut! Very cool.
Hope things are well!