So last week was an adjustment, working from home some, going in some. It was hard, Maddy was still home. This week, Maddy went to day care. She's done great ... no crying or much of anything. She's still sleeping through the night and all the little kids seem to love her at day care.
And, I'm not too much of a mess, in fact, I really love working again. But, I have to say, I'm totally and completely exhausted. On Tuesday, I was asleep by about 8:30 and missed several calls from Jim. I am barely staying awake right now as I catch up on Lost, which I didn't get to watch last night because I was sleeping. I can hardly believe how much a baby and working has completely wiped me out.
Anyway, little bit and I took a nap on Saturday morning. I wish I could have a nap daily. Just from 1 - 2 p.m. It would make for a much easier day.

No comments:
Post a Comment