Sunday, February 1, 2009

If you don't like Texas weather ...

Just wait a day. So after the ice storm, we've had the most beautiful spring weather this weekend. I went through Maddy's clothing and found this spring outfit and I'm glad I did. The hat has MAYBE a week left until it's too small. It's so cute on her though!!! The outfit MAYBE has a few weeks left. Check out the cheeks (hers, not mine)!

I'm laughing at myself today as I bought this outfit when I was pregnant and got a 0-3 month hat and a 3-6 month outfit. Who does that??? I think I thought the hat looked to big in the store so I bought a smaller one. I still can't figure out baby clothing sizes .... some of her stuff is 6 months already and she still fits comfortably into some 0-3. It's SO confusing!

No comments: