So Madelyn rolled over last night!!!! My dilemna in marking this milestone is this. She rolled over in her sleep. At 3 a.m. I woke up to one really ticked baby, screaming for me to come get her (VERY unusual). I ran into her room and she was screaming because she was on her stomach, which she very strongly dislikes (to this day, I can't use the word hate because my dad always says "we don't hate, we strongly dislike).
So does it count that a) she did it in her sleep and b) no one saw her do it?
***On another side note, I've been horrible about keeping up with the blog. It's due partly because of my still fascination with Facebook, but also because February seemed all about me going back to work, not so much about Maddy. I've made a March resolution to be better .. plus, there are lots of things to look forward to .... Madelyn's four month check-up, the Gillentine chili-cook-off, St. Patty's day, 80 degree weather and cute sundresses ....
I'll post her three month photos later today ....
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maddy's pictures are the cutest! I love the first one in the sheets. I also loved the Tomism of hate. : ) Can't wait to see Maddy in person, but it won't be for a while ... so keep pics coming on the blog. Take care and God bless you all.
Love,
The Shorts
Post a Comment