Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Cousin


We've been busy the past week with the addition of Berkeley Haynsworth Gillentine, nicknamed Worth, to the family! She arrived on July 10 a healthy little bundle of joy. She's a very sweet and perfect baby and her mom and dad are enjoying her immensely.

In the midst of doting over Worth, we've watched Madelyn go from a sort of crawler, to a lightening fast, get into everything and trying to pull up baby. She's even been "kicked out" of the baby room and the big kids room at daycare because she's very loud, doesn't like to sleep and when she's free to roam, she pats at the other napping children. That's my girl!

Work is crazy busy, which makes it fun, and I'm off to Chicago this week and Denver next week. Jim is in East Texas this week but took the week I'm in Denver off. I guess this is the point where life gets hard. Lots of juggling, but we are very, very lucky to have family in town to help.

It may be a few weeks until I can post again, but I can guarantee I'll have more Madelyn stories. I wouldn't be surprised if she's not walking or something equally as momentous. She's growing and changing so much each week! Until then, here's another pigtail pic (I just posted one to stay up because it's so dang cute!). I know, can you believe it? Pigtails at 8 months. I never imagined.

No comments: