So Madelyn is full fledged crawling. I was warned there was no going back, and it's true, no going back. In fact, up until last week, the exosaucer was my biggest friend and now, when we put her in it, it's nothing but screams. I still haven't child proofed the house, although I don't even know HOW to make everything safe. Today, I found her scooted under the chair!
I will say, her interactions with the dogs are truly hysterical! Now that Maddy eats Cheerios and other small bits of food, she doles it out to Lulu as much as she eats herself. She's made a buddy for life. And Clyde. Well, our sweet Clyde hasn't quite put two and two together on the food, but he is the most patient and loving dog when Maddy crawls up to him and tugs on his tail (she's quite fascinated) or pulls on his face.
Here's some video of our little crawling doll (and her dog!).
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment