Monday, July 20, 2009

Changes To Blog

I should totally be sleeping right now. I have such a long day ahead of me tomorrow. But I started looking back at all of the blog entries of Maddy when she was first born. I can't believe how much she's changed in just 8 months! I did want to point out a few changes to the blog. I updated the color scheme, font and heading. It seemed outdated and like it needed changing. I also made it much easier for friends and family to leave comments (no more logging in!), so please comment, anyone can do it now!

Finally, I added a Twitter update at the bottom of the blog. No, I'm not tweeting (well, technically I am), but I did connect Facebook to Twitter and therefore, those of you NOT on Facebook, can keep up with Maddy and I in sort of realtime.

Ok, because I can't post without a photo, here's one of Maddy on the fourth of July. Some of you may remember the picture of me when I was two at the bicenntenial on the porch with a flag. At the request of my dad, we tried to recreate it!




No comments: