Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We drank a toast to innocence, we drank a toast to time.

Shout out above to Dan Folgelberg and Same Auld Lang Syne. It's funny, Jim and I heard it last week and thought it was Leader of the Band. Jim decided it was too dramatic and he couldn't like the song anymore, until I saw it was a whole separate song. I think it's the end that is too dramatic for him ..... driving away as the snow turned into rain. Hehehe, makes me giggle, like Pierce Brosnon singing in Mama Mia giggle.

Anyway, as we were coming home tonight from Christmas Eve dinner, Jim drove around the block so I could hear the song. Well, I know the blog is not for funny Jim and Holly stories, but Maddy! So, I have outfits picked out for all occasions during the holidays. Here is her Christmas Eve dress and even a smile!!!




No comments: