I can't believe how cold it got so quickly yesterday. And snow flurries, it's not like typical Dallas in December ... it's more like Ohio. And of course, in typical fashion (like the hot water heater in Sept.), our heat doesn't seem to be working. It will heat to 66, but no more. My hands are like icicles right now. They are coming to look at the heater tomorrow morning, so it's bundling up until then.
I feel bad for my dad and Nancy, who are arriving in about 3 hours to 35 degrees! We are hoping for a warm-up this week so we can take Madelyn to the Arboretum. The weather won't effect Jim and my dad's trip to see King Tut, but there are only so many places Nancy and I can shop or eat!
In the spirit of the cold, here is Maddy bundled up with her hat from Jim's friend Jennifer in Austin.

3 comments:
Hope you guys have a great visit; I know your Dad and Nanc are excited. Hope it warms up too!
Hey ... I just sent an email saying it was 20 here in Archbold, then I read your blog. Bummer for the visitors. Hope you get your heater working soon.
I think I finally figured this out! Loved all the pic's. Will call Poppy & Nana later today to see if anything exciting happen on their trip home. Stay warm and give that cute little girl a hug from A. Pooh.
Post a Comment