
I'm really excited about our four week check-up on Monday as Madelyn has started to plump up a bit and feel more like a baby and less like a newborn. I can't wait to see her weight gain and stats.
She's also started following toys and rattles with her eyes, and while we were playing last night, she knocked over one of her toys with her little fist and it became a 20 minute game that made her very happy.
This week has also brought a pretty consistant schedule (five days makes a schedule right???). She is happy, playing and awake for 2 - 3 hours in the morning and at least 3 hours in the evening with a long nap during the day. The latest she went to sleep this week was 1 a.m. on Monday, but since then, she's been asleep around 11 a.m. and only whimpers in her sleep every 3 - 4 hours to be fed, but not fussing or waking up or crying at all in the night. I was especially thankful for this schedule this week as I am still recovering from a nasty sinus infection.
No comments:
Post a Comment