What can I say? I guess sometimes life just gets a bit in the way. Work has been crazy busy, and I'm now coming to the realization of how hard it is to juggle, work, baby and me time. :) There's no magic formula, but this past month has been more challenging than expected.
So, I'll post more photos of Miss Maddy soon, as we have some cute ones, but in the meantime, an update on her milestones since she rolled over:
- Maddy can now play in her exosaucer and loves to bounce in her Johnny Jumper
- After several nights of hollering at 3 a.m. because she rolled on her stomach, Maddy learned to sleep quietly through the night on her stomach
- Maddy took her first airplane trip successfully -- slept most of both flights
- Maddy met her Ohio family, and loved it. She came home spoiled and screamed the whole day when she went back to daycare
- Maddy ate her first baby food - cereal (which if you ask me, tastes like cardboard)
- Maddy is FINALLY wearing all of her cute spring and summer outfits since it is in the high 80s here
1 comment:
Holly,
Ever since your visit to Ohio .. I have been waiting to see new pictures of Maddy with grandpa Tommy and granny Nancy! Glad you are soon getting around to those pictures. : ) Sorry we didn't get to see Maddy up close and personal. Hi to Jim .. take care.
Love ya,
Barb and Mike
Post a Comment