Saturday, November 29, 2008

Big Holiday Doings

It's been a long and fun few days for Maddy with her aunts, uncles and cousins in town for Thanksgiving. She's been a real trooper, especially since the doctor gave her (AND ME!) the go ahead to get out of the house a little more. We've been to lunch, dinner and breakfast .... as well as Thanksgiving dinner and a family portrait.

On Wednesday night, we went over to Maddy's Aunt Berkeley's for dinner. Now, on any normal day, Madelyn loves to be held, especially when sleeping. She was having none of it and promptly sacked out when we simply sat her down on the bed.




Here's a picture of us as a family on Thanksgiving (note how tired I look, the lack of sleep doesn't seem to phase Jim!) ...





Maddy's been a trooper but did finally start melting down yesterday during the family photo shoot. I'm not sure how to explain to her what a good baby she is when the family portrait only has her red faced, mouth open and wailing! We see the pictures next week, but when I got her home, I couldn't help but take a picture before I took her outfit off. It's the first time she's been in a dress.

No comments: